vendredi 24 octobre 2008

Up Up Up

I'm so good in blogging for the moment that I take the opportunity to show you a catchy song that I can't get out off my mind for the moment !

A brand new brit girls band that knows how to sing !!!

XOXO


Pendant que j'y suis, une petite vidéo catchy song qui n'arrête pas de me trotter dans la tête depuis quelques jours !!!

Un nouveau girls band anglais mais avec de la voix !

XOXO

3 commentaires:

RELOOKING-SHOOTING- PERSONAL SHOPPING a dit…

punaise! un blog bilingue! J'en serais incapable...
Garde tes cheveux bouclés, c'est 100 fois plus joli!

Andy Torres a dit…

Hey girlie! thank you so much for your super sweet comment!! you are a star!!! Im glad you love my style and even happier that you found the cardigan on SALE!!! Isnt that, the ebst feeling in the world! finding that super special item for sale!....Love that feeling!!!
Keep visiting my blog and I ll keep dropping by as well.

By the way, did you know I was obsessed with PARIS! lol, my great great grandfather was from there, He was one of the architects that started the construction of the tower along with Eiffel....That is one of my proud heritage moments! :P

Grace Rose a dit…

merci pour ton adorable commentaire sur mon blog! :-)
Bises!